Anonymous
Well I have just had an email showing the papers in the new collections. Is it just me or are Basic Grey, and the other manufacturers, bringing out too much too quickly. We have only just had June Bug and Lemonade and not had time to use these papers yet.

Indian Summer is pink and orange. Mostly floral. Quite pretty, but some of them do put me in mind of the early Rouge de Garance range. Due for release in early September.

Eskimo Kisses, due out in early September agian, as expected is a Christmas paper. It is double sided, which means it will be quite expensive. I can't say that this grabs my attention but maybe in real life it will look different. But I can't see me uing paper with eskimos and cutsie reindeers on it.

Nook and Pantry, in early October. Again a double sided paper and cooking based. Pears, cupcakes and it looks like saucepans. Bit old hat in my opinion.

Personally I find these a bit disappointing but who knows I may change my mind when I get them in the shop.

This just leaves Eerie which is the Halloween range. Another double sided paper. I like the look of the buttons. Nice colours.
3 Responses
  1. Thanks for the links. I like the first range but really there's nothing new there. They seem to have gone from setting the trend to following it.x


  2. Lynn Says:

    Jill, I agree, its so hard to keep up with these lovely collections, I don't understand why we have so many at one time.

    Mean while your tagged!

    Got this from KazC yesterday

    You have to:

    1. Collect the book that is most handy.
    2. Turn to page 161.
    3. Find the fifth sentence.
    4, Cite the sentence on your blog.
    5. Pass the tag on to five blogging friends.

    Have fun, loving your blog too.

    Lynn x


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I will wait till you get back from your holiday Lynn as I am not sure what this tagging is about.


Post a Comment