Anonymous
I was kindly invited to a cardmaking class by Lynn and Linda, 2 of the lovely girls who come to our crops. It was held by Francoise Read and I had a great time. Not being a stamper or cardmaker I unashamedly copied Lynn who was sitting next to me. I enjoyed the class but had to leave quickly after it was over but I would love to have stayed and seen Francoise demonstrating how to make her cards. Lynn took some photos of her cards and these are on her blog, A Moment in Time.

I have been in touch with Francoise with a view to her giving a couple of classes here, and she is agreeable - but - she is fully booked till May next year. Still it something to something to look forward to.





8 Responses
  1. Anita Says:

    Thats fab Jill, just been on Lindas and Lynns and seen thier ones too,glad you all had a good time, please count me in if you get Francoise to do a class at yours :)


  2. We'll make a cardmaker of you yet!


  3. liz Says:

    Jill these cards look great! You are a card maker, you just don't like making them!! What a lovely idea getting Francoise Read to come to demonstrate. Please can I book a place now!! Please please! I'm off to have a look at Lynn's blog right now. xx


  4. Linda Says:

    Jill, please book my place too :)

    Will bring stamps and copics on saturday and we can have a play!


  5. KraftyKaren Says:

    Oh Jill - I would be up for cardmaking classes at yours too.


  6. Fabulous card....classes sound a great idea....if Mum and I are free I am sure I could drag her along too lol


  7. Anonymous Says:

    Goodness we have almost a full house - and we don't even know the date yet lol


  8. Lynn Says:

    Jill, you have made some lovely cards before and this one is great too. I was a good class and we were so pleased you came along. Sorry you couldn't stay for the demo. I would also love to come along to the classes at your place, what a great idea.


Post a Comment