Anonymous
We went along to Stitches 2010, the trade show at the NEC at the weekend. The weather was appalling for travelling so we came home on Monday morning. The show was a bit of a disappointment. Not much different being shown but some nice Tim Holtz stuff.

I met up with karen Burniston and we sorted out the class that she was designing for the Retreat. She also showed me a mini book that she had designed. I am not a fan of mini books but theis was truly awesome and so I am hoping that she will design a mini book class for us too.

here are some photos



5 Responses
  1. Lynn Says:

    Plans sound good Jill.


  2. That's a lovely shot of you and Karen. x


  3. Lovely photo of you two Jill....look forward to the class :) May have to put myself down as 'can I do extras' lol


  4. Anita Says:

    Fabby pics Jill, love the one of the 2 of you especially. Karen's work is awesome, she is soooo talented, can't wait to see what she designs for you.xx


  5. Linda Says:

    Great photo's Jill, am very excited now :)


Post a Comment