Anonymous
You may have seen some of the beautiful cards that are made by Jane Gill. She makes all sorts of flowers from coloured paper and punches. Some of the everyday punches she uses you wouldn't believe make such fantastic flowers.

She is holding 2 workshops here on Staurday 10 July.

The beginners from 10.00 - 12.00 at £8.00 per person

And

A Step Further from 1.00 -3.00 again at £8.00

All materials provided, and the classes are very technique orientated and you will take home some well made flowers. You will not actually make a card but will learn how to make roses, cornflowers, lilies, daisies and leaves plus a few other flowers.

Jane will have examples of how to place these flowers on a card to make a stunning card for someone special.

I have been to one of her flower making classes and thoroughly enjoyed it. I love the little daisies that we made.

If you would like to do both classes I can do the usual lunch for £2.00 per person.
6 Responses
  1. KraftyKaren Says:

    Really looking forward to the classes.


  2. oooo would so love to come...my diary is really up in the air a the moment :(


  3. KarmaCraft Says:

    Well you know I'm in- and I'll be having the lunch. :)


  4. Linda Says:

    Got my space booked ;)


  5. liz Says:

    I did reply before Jill but my comment seems to have vanished!! I can't do the morning but could do the afternoon but not sure whether I'll be allowed for 'the step further' when I've not even started walking!!! What do you reckon? xx


  6. Anonymous Says:

    I can't see any problem with that Liz. Do you want me to put you in for the afternoon?


Post a Comment