Anonymous
Another thing that I did at the weekend was decorate this Advent Calendar. They are plain white cardboard but of a sturdy construction, and I painted the outside pink and added some stickles to give a bit of glitter. I used some old Making memories paints that I have had for years but you could use any of the acrylic paint tester pots found in DIY stores. The inside consists of 24 little boxes with no 24 being larger. I painted these, and then put some patterned paper on the front and added some embellishments. Everything from the box, to the paper to the embellishements are available in the shop.

4 Responses
  1. I was lucky to see this irl :) Truly gorgeous - all of it. Hope that you get it filled with goodies for December Jill :)


  2. Lynn Says:

    Another lovely creation Jill.


  3. KraftyKaren Says:

    Absolutely gorgeous - loved watching this progress over the weekend.


  4. Anita Says:

    This really is absolutely gorgeous Jill....and even better in the flesh. You have made a marvelous job on the decorating.xx


Post a Comment