Anonymous
I have just signed a lease on a little shop in Polegate near to my home.

 I had hoped that it would all have been sorted before now but it was a Taxi Office and he has moved to larger and grander premises, and the probem was it British Telecom as he needed a new phone system installed in his new premises. It was supposed to have taken 6 weeks but it has dragged on and is more like 3 months.

I hope to get the keys, officially, by the end of the week and then it will be all systems go with the paint brush and screwdrivers. I have order the fittings, arranged a new phone line and insurance, so I have spent the day on the phone and internet.

When I am open I hope that you will come along for a browse and a cup of coffee and biscuit.

I will keep you updated as we go along.

Wish me luck please
3 Responses
  1. KraftyKaren Says:

    Email me when you know your opening day and I will get R to bring me round.


  2. Linda Says:

    Here's to insanity then!
    Good Luck with your new venture :)
    x


  3. Lynn Says:

    Good luck Jill, can't wait to see your new venture up and running!


Post a Comment