Anonymous
Yesterday was probably my last Saturday crop as I shall open the shop on 19 January and will be a working girl again after all of these years.

Anyway, the girls at the crop presented me with these flowers to wish me luck in the new enetrprise. Such a lovely surprise and I was more touched than I cared to show. Everyone has been so supportive and you don't realise how many kind, generous and helpful people there are out there till something like this happens.

So a very grateful and emotional thanks to Anita, Chris, Linda, Liz, Lynn, Sue, Tina and Wendy (I did this alphabetically so that it wouldn't appear that I had thought of someone before another as they are all so special in their own way)


7 Responses
  1. Lynn Says:

    Good Luck with your new venture and we wish you success. Sorry I can't be at the opening but will be thinking of you. Enjoy your flowers. xxx


  2. Anita Says:

    Its only cos we love ya and will really miss ya ;)xxx


  3. liz Says:

    Glad you liked the flowers. You're a special person and don't forget it. I'm sorry I too can't be there on opening day but I'll pop in to make a nuisance of myself and that's a promise. Good luck on 19th and will be thinking of you.xxx


  4. Linda Says:

    Going to miss you at the crop, but wish you all the luck in the world with your new venture! Sorry wont be able to join you on your opening day but will be thinking of you :)
    xxxx


  5. Good luck and all the best Jill :)


  6. Anita Says:

    Not sure where my comment from yesterday went....disappeared in cyberspace I guess lol.
    the crops won't be the same without you there Jill :(, but I wish you every success with your exciting new venture .....and promise not to come and lick the windows too often ;), but i shall be there on opening day :D..xxx


  7. Scrapdolly Says:

    Just wanted to wish you all the luck int he world with your new venture


Post a Comment