Anonymous
I am ashamed to say (well not very,  to be honest) that I have browbeaten Angie and Liz into doing some demonstrations in the shop.

The first date is Wednesday 13 April 2011.

Angie will be showing how to make simple little gifts just using a couple of sheets of cardstock or papers. She will also be making a few other things, like a topiary tree or cone, depending on how far I can twist her arm. A couple of these things we have made in classes, usually with Anita, so it is basically for people who haven't seen them before.

The second date is Wednesday 27 April

and Liz will be demonstrating some cardmaking. She says she will be using the Faye Whittaker stamps and decoupage sheets, and also be embossing, using glitter and stamping etc.

So of you are free do come along from 10.30 - 3 and have a cuppa and watch the demonstrations.

Don't forget the address: Cardinal Colours, 42 High Street, Polegate, east Sussex, BN26 6AG. Telephone: 01323 488718.

The shop is open Wednesday to Saturday 9.30 - 4.30.

We do have a couple of car spaces at the back of the shop but if they are taken there is a free  car park  for 2 1/2 hours just by the station.
3 Responses
  1. Have put them in my diary, and will try to get along :)


  2. Lynn Says:

    Sounds good to me Jill. x


  3. liz Says:

    I'm afraid I shall have to cancel Jill - my arm has been twisted so far up my ...... arm I'm sure it won't work at all :o)) Joking, of course. xx


Post a Comment