Anonymous
Well it has been several weeks since I last updated this blog - and I am truly ashamed of myself. So much has happened so there is no excuse for not blogging. I haven't done any blog hopping either. Something that I intend to rectify though.

Well I am taking this opportunity to let you know about the demo day that we have in the shop on Friday. It runs from 10 - 4 and Pam from Creative Expressions will be showing different techniques using distressing. She will be stamping the image and then distressing the backgrounds  I don't have too much information but I know that she will be using the Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads, Shimmer Mist Sprays, Mica Paints and Watercolour paints as well as other mediums.

I think she is aiming for a vintagy feel as she has asked for some of the Creative Expression stamp plates, including the Vintage Wine Labels, Sewing and Vintage photography, but there is a butterfly one in there too.

I met Pam for the first time last week and she is very passionate about her crafting and has just returned from a 42 day cruise where she was teaching carfting to the ladies on the cruise. In a couple of weeks she is off again, I think she said to the Bahamas for an 18 night cruise this time. A tough job but I suppose it saves someone else from having to do it lol.

You may have seen some of the Creative Expression demos on Create and Craft TV with colleagues of Pam's. She herself is one of Creative Expressions demonstrators.

So Friday looks to be an informative and enjoyable day so if you are about please do call in and see what you can learn from her.  Make yourself known and have a cuppa and a chat.
6 Responses
  1. Lynn Says:

    Jill, Sounds great. You will have to pass on your new skills to me aother time as I can't make it to you on Friday, they keep making me go to work! :(
    Lynn


  2. liz Says:

    Jill - it sounds great fun. I would love to come but I think work might notice if I throw a sickie!! xx


  3. Anita Says:

    Yay! I am really looking forward to it :)


  4. Looking forward to it :)


  5. Linda Says:

    Hope all goes well - shame I cant come too :(
    Perhaps you can give a masterclass next time we meet :)


  6. Lynn Says:

    Jill, How did it go?


Post a Comment